This recipe contains coffee and therefore it contains a high amount of caffeine. We recommend using a more mellow strain of kratom for this recipe to avoid a caffeine overload. However, if your favorite kratom strain is an energy boosting strain, you can substitute the regular coffee for a decaf option.
• 1 Cup (250ml) of brewed coffee, brought down to room temparture
• 2 tbsp Vanilla Syrup*
• 2 tbsp Full Cream Milk
• 5g Kratom Powder
- To make the vanilla syrup, 1 cup of water to the boil on medium heat. Add ½ of sugar and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Remove the solution from the heat and stir in 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
1. Add the kratom powder to the brewed coffee. Stir well and make sure all the powder is dissolved.
2. Add the vanilla syrup and full cream milk, mix well.
3. Pour the kratom coffee into a tall glass filled with ice.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy.