Skip to content
- 10 fresh mint leaves plus more for garnish
- 1/2 lime/lemon cut into 4 wedges
- 3g Kratom powder (or more to taste)
- 2/3 tablespoons granulated sugar or to taste (substitute agave if preferred)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 cup club soda
- In a sturdy glass, add mint leaves and 1 lime/lemon wedge. Crush the mint and lime/lemon together well, to release the mint oils and citrus juice.
- Add 2 more of the citrus wedges and the sugar, and crush together again to release the juice. Do not strain the mixture.
- Stir in the kratom powder.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with crushed ice. Add club soda and more sugar to taste if desired.
- Garnish with mint leaves and remaining lime or lemon wedge.