3M 8110S N95 Face Mask with nose clip
3M N95 Face Mask blocks 95% of bacteria, viruses, dust, chemicals, particles, pollen, smoke and is comfortable to breathe in.
It is a Medical grade mask which has excellent breathability and comfort.
- These masks are a great way to protect your lungs from all the contamination in the air.
- These masks can be used to protect yourself or the people around you from the flu and from contracting airborne bacteria.
- These masks should not be used if oil particles are present in the air and should be worn for the entire period of exposure to a contaminated atmosphere.
- It’s easy to use as the headband stretches and wraps around your ears, because of its lightweight, you won’t even notice you’re wearing it.
- This respirator provides a minimum 95% efficiency against non-oil particulate aerosols. Make sure to replace the mask constantly and when breathing becomes uncomfortable and you experience irritation in your nose or throat.
- Hold the respirator by cupping it in the hand, place the chin in the large rounded end with the narrow end away from you and tilt it until the narrow end touches the bridge of the nose.
- Press the mask against the face, then pull the top headband over the head and position so it fits securely at the top of the crown of the head. Pull the bottom headband over the head and down past the ears until it rests on the neck.
- The headbands can be shortened if needed. The headband should be shortened about one inch at a time.
- This mask should not be used by people with facial hair as they will interfere with the seal and not fit properly.
- Do not use in areas where the type of concentration of contaminant is unknown.
- As there are time use restrictions to these masks, make sure not to exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Do not use in atmospheres containing isocyanates, fumigants, or asbestos.
- If breathing becomes difficult leave the contaminated area and get rid of the mask to improve respiration.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.