MARINARA SAUCE RECIPE
This kratom marinara sauce is an all-around condiment to add to your food pantry. It can be used on pizza, in pasta dishes, or any of your favorite Italian dishes. This recipe produces four servings of kratom marinara sauce, so it is recommended to add four times your desired dose of kratom. It is important to add the kratom at the end of cooking the sauce, as it minimizes any potential damage to the kratom alkaloids.
• 1 Small Yellow Onion, roughly chopped
• 1 Can (28oz) Whole Peeled Tomatoes
• 2 Large Cloves of Garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
• 2 tbsp Olive Oil
• 1 tsp Dried Basil
• 1 tsp Dried Oregano
• ½ tsp Sugar
• Salt and Pepper, to taste
• 4 doses of Kratom powder (+- 20g)
1. Add the olive oil to a heavy-based saucepan, and heat over medium-high heat.
2. Add the onion and the garlic and cook till the onion is soft and transparent.
3. Add the basil, oregano, sugar, salt, and pepper, and cook for a further 3 minutes.
4. Add the tinned tomatoes and allow the mixture to bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to low and simmer the mixture for approximately 45 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
6. Once the tomatoes are cooked through and are nice and soft, remove the mixture from the heat and allow the mixture to cool for 10 minutes.
7. Blend the sauce using an immersion blender until the sauce reaches your desired consistency.
8. Adjust the seasoning if needed and stir though the kratom powder.
9. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 6 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator rather than microwaving