Kratom and chocolate is the perfect combo! The alkaloids in kratom and chocolate both impact the brain, thus kratom chocolate provides the mood enhancing neurotransmitters (serotonin and dopamine) for a feel-good day or night.
Kratom has a bitter taste that can be hard to enjoy, these chocolate bars allow you to enjoy your kratom instead of forcing it down.
- 2 Cups Dark or Milk Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Sugar or Sugar Substitute
- 45g Kratom Powder
- Handful of Crushed Nuts (optional)
- Combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir often and allow the chocolate chips and coconut oil to melt, make sure it does not burn!
- Once it has completely melted and combined, add the kratom powder and nuts and stir until all the ingredients have mixed well.
- Remove the mixture from the heat.
- Add the sugar and stir until completely mixed in.
- Pour the mixture into a silicone mold or confectionary tray.
- Set the mold or tray in your fridge and allow to cool for 3-4 hours.
- Carefully remove from the mold or try and slice or break the chocolate into smaller pieces.