KRATOM CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Bringing you the ultra-yumminess of chocolate chip cookies with the added mental benefits of kratom! These chocolate chip cookies have the ultimate soft, chewy texture and melting chocolate chips – you won’t even notice that they are packed with the healthy goodness of kratom. Instead, you will just reach your hand out for another one!
• 1 Egg
• 1 Egg Yolk
• ¾ cup Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
• 1 cup Brown Sugar
• 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
• ½ tsp Salt
• ½ tsp Baking Soda
• 1 tbsp Corn flour
• ½ cup Chocolate Chips
• 24g Kratom Powder
- Line two baking trays with baking paper and preheat the oven to 325 °F.
- Using an electric beater, cream the sugar and the butter for about 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the whole egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract and beat another minute or so until the mixture reaches a mousse-like consistency.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, corn flour, salt and kratom powder. Add the sifted mixture slowly to the butter mixture using a wooden spoon until a soft dough is formed.
- Add the chocolate chips to the mixture and stir through thoroughly.
- Mold the dough into a big ball and roll the dough out evenly using a rolling pin. Make sure the dough is evenly rolled out.
- Using cookie cutters of your choice, cut the dough into shapes and place each cookie onto the baking trays. Leave a 2-inche space between each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes, swapping the trays around at 5 minutes. The cookies should be a slight brown color at the edges and a pale color towards the center. If you prefer your cookies to be crispier, leave the cookies in the oven for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes. Repeat the baking process with any remaining dough. This recipe should yield +- 24 cookies.
- Serve and enjoy!