BEST GINGER COOKIE RECIPE
Kratom can sometimes produce nausea as a side effect for some individuals. Ginger is known as one of the best natural remedies to help fight nausea. This recipe combines kratom and ginger cookies recipe to try and limit nausea as a side effect of kratom.
• 5g to 7g Kratom Powder
• 260g All Purpose Flour
• 150g Soft Butter
• 1 Egg
• 5g Baking Soda
• ¼ cup Brown Sugar
• 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
• 1 ½ tsp Ginger Powder
• 1 tsp Allspice Powder
• 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
• A Pinch of Salt
- Sieve the flour, baking soda, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, kratom powder and salt together in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl and then add it to the flour mix.
- Using an electric mixer, add the butter to the mix and mix well.
- Using your hands, knead the mix until a consistent dough is formed.
- Roll the dough into a big ball using your hands and then wrap a plastic film around it. Let it rest in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour in the fridge, remove the dough from the plastic film. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly sprinkle some flour onto a flat surface and roll the ball of dough out on top of it using a rolling pin (or a large glass bottle) until the dough is flattened out to approximately 0.5cm/0.2 inches.
- Cut the dough using cookie cutters (or a knife) in whatever forms you wish
- Place the cookies 2-3 inches apart onto a baking sheet.
- Once the oven is ready, place the cookies in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let them cool before serving and store leftovers in an airtight container.