Accessibility Statement for Kratom Worx
This is an accessibility statement from Kratom Worx LLC.
Measures to support accessibility
Kratom Worx LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Kratom Worx:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Kratom Worx is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Kratom Worx. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Kratom Worx:
- E-mail: mailto:[email protected]
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Kratom Worx, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Kratom Worx:
- While we strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website at all times. We regularly review our site in comparison to these guidelines using recognized accessibility evaluation tools. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.