- 1 cup Dry Instant Oatmeal
- 1 ½ cups Warm Water/Soy milk/Milk
- 5g to 7g Kratom Powder
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Optional toppings: cream, banana, strawberries, blueberries, nuts
- Heat the liquid you decide to choose (water/milk/soymilk) in the microwave or on the stovetop, the liquid should not be boiling hot.
- Add the kratom powder to the warm liquid and let is rest for 3 minutes, then sieve it.
- Add the liquid solution to the Instant oatmeal and set it aside for 3 more minutes.
- Lastly, add honey/sugar/stevia and cinnamon, mix well. Then add your desired toppings.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
You can also add the kratom powder to the dry oats instead of adding it to the warm liquid and then having to sieve it. However, this is not recommended as it may result in lumpy oats as your final product.